Wednesday, August 28, 2019

5 Star Review


Hi, We got Five Star review on Our GMB Lisitng. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * During my first interactions with 5 star movers I felt calm and they had a knack for easing my anxiety about my upcoming move. Even though a friend had recommended them I think this is why I officially hired them. On my move day my crew arrived early. They were polite professional and worked like crazy. They maneuvered a challenging stairwell and a rainy day like experts. I did go over my estimate but I had a lot of stuff and they never took a break. All of my belongings made it to my new apartment safely (and dry). I had one tiny blip post-move and they handled it to my satisfaction. It s overwhelming to decide who to trust with your move. I m very happy I chose 5 Stars Movers in NYC. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Review Posted By : Michael Fullwood Review Ratings : Five Star

from Manhattan New York City Movers https://local.google.com/place?id=10604420496139602823&use=posts&lpsid=8996787275072283391

No comments:

Post a Comment